Registration Form for the ADS-John R. Turtle Diabetes Clinical Skills Training Course
- Allocation to the workshops will be based on date of registration for the ADS JRT Course. Your position to the workshops you have selected may not be guaranteed. The ADS Secretariat will advise the Workshops you will attend prior to the course.
- Your position to the 2017 ADS JRT Diabetes Clinical Skills Training Course is NOT guaranteed until you receive a written confirmation from the ADS Secretariat.
- You will need to provide your confirmation ticket to the ADS Secretariat upon signing in at the Registration desk from 1pm on Friday 1 September located in front of Room 2 at the Perth Convention & Exhibition Centre.
- You can download the 2017 ADS JRT Course Invitation Letter - PDF
- You can download the 2017 ADS JRT Course Program - PDF
- For further enquires please contact the ADS Administration Officer, Ms Linda Valenzisi via email to email@example.com or by telephoning the ADS Office on 02 9256 5462.
- Please visit the ADS/ADEA Annual Scientific Meeting website at http://www.ads-adea.org.au/ for registration details to the ASM.